Juicing Recipes For Better Sex!
Certain foods contain nutrients that enhance male and female libido. This is particularly important in our era of male and female Viagra and other medications for sexual dysfunction. These prescriptions are quick, short-term viagra bez receptu fixes, but don’t get to the root of the problem, and they come at a cost – not only are they expensive, but they result in a growing list of serious side effects including memory loss, hearing impairment, and vision loss!
So forget the pills and start juicing for a healthy and natural boost to your sex drive and performance! Here’s a review of the foods that contain the highest concentration of sexually stimulating nutrients.
Enhancing Male Libido
Here are the fruits and vegetables that target male libido:
1. watermelon – high in citruline which stimulates nitric oxide production which increases blood flow which enhances male sexual performance.
2. blueberries – very high in antioxidants which clean the blood of free radicals and stimulate the production of nitric oxide.
3. cherries – high in flavonoids which cleanse free radicals from arteries which in turn relaxes them and improves blood flow which is key to male sexual performance.
4. ginger – only 1 teaspoon a couple times a week reaps huge benefits for reducing free radicals in the blood, decreasing inflammation, relaxing arteries and improving blood flow.
5. bananas – the high potassium content relaxes blood vessel walls and increases blood flow. They also counteract the ill effects on the libido of a high sodium diet. Remember not to put bananas in your juicer or you’ll clog it – blend it and then add to your juiced mix.
Any combination of these makes a great sexual stimulant a couple hours before sex. Try a glass daily to raise your testosterone level if you notice unusual fatigue or diminishing sexual performance. Try this recipe:
watermelon – with seeds but without the rind
10 cherries – without pits
thumb of fresh ginger – with the skin
Add 1 or more of these foods to your fresh juice for added benefits:
black tea – increases testosterone and used by Chinese medicine for centuries as a cure for erectile dysfunction.
whole milk – promotes testosterone production.
olive oil – stimulates testosterone production.
flaxseed oil – full of omega-3 which among other things stimulates nitric oxide.
nutmeg – contains a very high amount of myristic which stimulates the production of nitric oxide. A study in BMC Complimentary and Alternative medicine, found that nutmeg is a bona fide aphrodisiac, increasing libido and erectile function.
garlic – increases nitric oxide production – just a little bit will do!
walnuts – highest concentration of L-arginine, an amino acid and building block of nitric oxide. For best results cup a day is suggested.
pistachios – a handful a day increases nitric oxide production due to the high content of arginine.
almonds – a small handful a couple times a week is all you need to enhance nitric oxide production due to the high concentration of vitamin E, according to the British Journal of Urology International.
Enhancing Female Libido
These fruits and veggies stimulate the sexual drive and response for women.
1. celery – contains androsterone, a hormone that stimulates the sex drive for women.
2. carrots – high in vitamin A which stimulates the epithelial tissue throughout the body.
3. dark green veggies – high in zinc which increases libido.
4. pineapple – high in manganese which is central for production of vetrogen, a hormone that is key to female sexual response.
5. avocado – high concentration of folic acid which increases energy, drive, and stamina – note: place avocado (and banana) in a blender, not your juicer, or it will clog the appliance.
6. bananas – the high concentration of potassium and vitamin B boosts energy, and it’s high in bromelain enzymes which boost the sex drive.
Try this classic juice recipe a couple of hours before sex: